What you should look for in a home security camera in Bakersfield
When it comes to security, it just helps to get a complete look of your property This is a primary reason why security cameras are one of the most effective components to consider as you figure out your smart home’s security. Even though free-standing cameras are beneficial when set up appropriately, they’re even more useful when integrated into your residence’s smart home system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Bakersfield? You’ll be pleased to know these critical devices have more conveniences than ever before. You may see real-time footage from interior cameras or warn those lurking about with built-in deterrents from outdoor cameras. Just open your Vivint app or touchscreen smart hub and you can manage all your home security cameras.
Powerful features bolster home security cameras in Bakersfield
Versatile and simple-to-use security cameras will raise your home’s defense to a whole new level. These crucial parts of your alarm system may come equipped with an incredible range of features like two-way talk, night vision, and convenient cell phone access. Review all of the possibilities below.
- Built-in deterrents: You can use a security camera that is able to take action automatically. If unusual behavior is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright circle of red light will form on the outside of the lens and an audible alarm will emit.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision sensors provide clear-cut images of your surroundings at any hour. Your cameras will even keep their visibility when zooming in on details.
- Convenient storage: Check for devices with cloud storage capabilities and the chance to access video right from your mobile device app.
- Security app: Today’s home security cameras in Bakersfield are often linked to a convenient smartphone app. You can watch real-time footage or recorded video and even activate or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will send an update to your cell phone if the cameras are triggered.
- Motion sensors: Built-in motion detection prompts cameras to engage when unusual activity is detected. You’ll even get a message on your phone.
- Converse with delivery people or family: Would you like to touch base with your children after school? Have you found a stranger at your main entry? Today’s home security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient 2-way communications so you can speak to the people detected by your surveillance device.
- Field of vision: As a good rule of thumb, your exterior surveillance should give you an angle of 120° or higher. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides a viewing angle of 140°.
- Customizable zones: This feature gives you the chance to set the exact space you would like your camera to cover. This will be important to better define what you record as you don’t necessarily want notifications each time an automobile drives by on the street.
Customize your own smart home
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Bakersfield. The only thing left to do is to get started on your robust Vivint smart home. Dial (661) 732-2557 to get started or fill out the following form to engage our home protection and automation specialists.