The latest in monitored fire alarms offer an improvement in functionality too. Modern implements not only notice smoke, they can also perceive rising temperatures. When they are triggered, your monitoring team is promptly informed. They can even be set to send notifications straight to your cell phone.
Why opt for fire alarm monitoring in Bakersfield?
When an emergency happens, you will have enough to do just ensuring your family members are safe. Having trusted support standing by that is able to immediately confirm the alarm and reach out to emergency services in your name is simply a smart choice.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Bakersfield:
- Fire or smoke is discovered, and your alarm trips
- Your unified home security system alerts your around-the-clock monitoring specialists automatically
- You are reached to confirm the emergency and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring staff can’t get in contact with you, or you confirm the fire, they will notify emergency responders right away
These steps, from the triggering of your component to the dispatch of the fire department, take place rapidly. As you gather up your loved ones to exit the grounds, the fire department is probably already responding. If you incorporate fire alarm monitoring, you will have access to these benefits:
- Around-the-clock protection regardless of your location
- Increased chance of quicker response times from emergency services
- Committed monitoring specialists who will know which device was set off
- Peace of mind knowing someone always has your back
It’s wise to keep in mind that disasters can happen unexpectedly. Think about unintentionally leaving a candle burning when you go out for the night, and a pet manages to push it over. While this situation may seem improbable, it can happen. In the event it does, you’ll be shielded with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better idea of how fire alarm monitoring works in Bakersfield, it’s a great time to equip your property with a modern system from Vivint. We’ll include monitored fire alarms and other safety devices in your personalized plan. When you choose 24/7 monitoring, your family will be safeguarded at all times, no matter where you are. Get started on your modern smart home now by dialing (661) 732-2557 or submitting the form on this page.