Your security system’s indoor cameras in Bakersfield are ideal baby monitors
First and foremost, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your comprehensive smart home and accessible via a user-friendly home security app. This offers you convenience and peace of mind knowing you may check in on your child from anywhere via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time high-def video footage: You’ll enjoy crystal clear, high-resolution video of your precious one. You can even view recorded segments straight from your smartphone.
- 2-way talk: Not only can you hear what’s going on, you can actually speak to your child right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to calm a restless sleeper. Even better, you can take advantage of the audio feature via your mobile device app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a wider viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-activation with alerts: If your newborn decides nap time is over and wishes to get out of the crib, you can receive motion-triggered alerts delivered right to your phone.
- One-press call-outs: Despite the fact this perk is really for older offspring, it’s worth mentioning. With a single press of a button, your child can contact you via your smartphone app.
Having your entire smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a tremendous perk. If you find that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it could be a tad stuffy in the room, you are able to change the temp on your smart thermostat. When they awaken, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to notify them you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You can integrate a second indoor camera and still have access to each of them with one mobile app.
Design Your Bakersfield smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Bakersfield smart home and get the comfort and protection Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can supply. Contact (661) 732-2557 today and explore how we can make your home a safer, more adaptable place for every member of your family.